Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring/Summer tours and Fall Album Release dates...

Hello friends!

First of all, www.brieneilson.com is under construction, so please bare with me.
In the mean time, here is a wee update...

My long awaited full-length album "Picture Show" is almost done and ready to launch. I'll be touring this May as a trio with Gabrielle Papillon and Corinna Rose through Ontario and again with David Simard in June to the Maritimes. August will bring me west to prepare for my Vancouver launch in the end of the month, and then back to Montreal for my October 4th launch at Sala Rosa.

You can see all my tour dates here.

In case you are one of the proud owners of my limited edition copies of "Picture Show", here is who played on the album and where and when:

Recorded at Studio Victor in Montreal in November-January of 2011/12 by Élie Jalbert. My "Othermen" on the album are: Tim van de Ven on drums, Ram Krishnan on bass, tambourine & vocals, Declan O'Donovan on piano & vocals, David Simard on guitar & vocals, Franco Proietti on baritone sax, Alex Gutjhar on trumpet, & Kyla Campbell on trombone. Thank you to all my friends, family and fans who made this possible!

Stay tuned for more news and click here for Parent/Tot music class news.

No comments: